Share & Care house is a non-profit agency, established in 1982, which provides various services and programs to individuals and families within Washington and Oregon. We work closely with many other non-profit agencies and service providers in order to effectively assist particpants in meeting their needs.
Share & Care House programs:
- Certified Professional Guardianship
- Payee/Fiduciary Programs for SSA, VA, & other beneficiaries.
- HEN Rent/utility assistance (Pierce County)
- Rapid Re-housing for homeless individuals and families
- Supportive Housing for Chronically homeless individuals
- Clothing Banks
- Enhanced Fiduciary/Guardianship Software (Exact-GPS)